GQF 220-240 Volt / 50 Hz Still Air Incubator & Auto Egg Turner
- Comes with complete instructions and hatching chart.
- Thermalfoam construction allows the unit to remain warm and maintain a constant temperature.
- Its 18" x 18" x 9" (approx) size makes it ideal for tabletop/countertop/benchtop use.
- It features two 4" x 8" viewing windows which are ideal for educational purposes.
- Includes thermometer, adjustable thermostat, directions
- Includes built in moisture rings to assist you in maintaining the proper humidity
- With Turner Installed, holds 42 poultry size eggs.
220 volt / 50 Hz Euro / Aussie Version ( standard Euro plug provided )
May be used successfully for hatching chickens, duck, geese, turkey, quail, pheasant, as well as finches, canaries and parakeets & tropicals from conure size to Maccaw size!
Egg cup adapters ( are included ) may be required for eggs smaller than poultry / duck size.
Remove the turner & add moistened vermiculite to the bottom and you can even hatch some breeds of reptiles ( requiring 80 degrees F and higher ) reptiles!
Build Your Own Incubator
Detailed instructions on making a home made incubator.
Bird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All birds lay amniotic eggs with hard shells made mostly of calcium carbonate. ... patches, areas of bare skin on the abdomen or breast of the incubating birds. ...
Hatching and Brooding Small Numbers of Chicks
Obtaining Hatching Eggs, Location of Incubator, Preparing the Incubator, Incubator Operation, Getting Ready for the Hatch, Length of Incubation, Candling the Eggs, Problem-solving, Care of chicks.
hatching and care of chicks
... penguins, partners take turns incubating eggs, allowing ... later, usually just before the egg is ready to hatch, to relieve her mate so that he may feed. ...
Care of Hatching Eggs, Incubation, Temperature, In Case of Power Outage, Humidity, Ventilation, Turning, Hatch Time, Sanitation of Incubator and Equipment, Incubation Periods of Other Species
The Easy Chicken
This site is designed for beginners. There is instruction on incubation, candling brooding and so much more.
IS1612 Care and Storage of Hatching Eggs
Keep only clean eggs for hatching purposes. Egg Care and Storage ... Following these recommendations can help increase the hatch of high quality chicks. ...